Find your group.
The Management Board is CRI’s governing body. It drives the organization’s direction by providing oversight, advising on strategy, approving the organization’s areas of focus, determining membership criteria, and approving operational budgets. Supporting the Management Board and CRI are the following Committees:
Our Nominating Committee includes a representative from all dues-paying members.
- Recommends Management Board candidates and other committees based on institution type and professional experience
- Recruits nominees to assure balance of individuals from varied functions, business lines, and jurisdictions
Our Standards Committee identifies, prioritizes and integrates cyber security and resilience standards.
- Consists of the US Standards and Global Standards Working Groups
- Determines and prioritizes language translations
Finance & Operations Committee
Our Finance & Operations Committee evaluates partnering, development, and licensing opportunities.
- Helps design and develop tools, form partnerships, and evaluate third-parties
- Considers financial matters, including organizational dues structure